MUSIC

  • 4;78

  • MENU

    BIO

  • I've got an F and a C and I got a K too. And the only thing that's missing is a bitch like U.
  • martes, 8 de septiembre de 2015

    Amazing Highlight Palette by @MakeupRevolution. Upgrade your collection and join the new strobing trend. You just need a tiny amount to make your cheeks or brow bones glow. Give you look a healthy and magic touch. This is a must buy for night and day looks. Swatched colours: Golden Lights, Peach Lights and Pink Lights. This is so great for light and dark skin tones. You can also purchase them individually. The first one I had was Golden Lights but I needed them all so I just bought this palette instead of getting one by one. #makeuprevolution #strobing #highlight #highlighting #swatches #newpalette #makeup #makeupaddict #newarrivals #makeupspain #muaspain #mua #haul #makeupgeek #makeupguru #makeupblogger


    via Instagram http://ift.tt/1VKXaL9

    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario